We’re WOW, a new innovative Phygital concept on a mission to create the retail of the future!
WOW aims to become the global go-to marketplace for early adopters to discover what’s new. In short, we’re a phygital platform that combines unique physical locations and an online marketplace (WOWconcept.com) and partners with Direct to Consumer brands and established brands to create unique retail experiences.
With a very customer centric approach, our goal is to constantly surprise our clients with outstanding customer experiences and carefully curated product selections, from established brands to up and coming designers. We’re here for the crazy ones, the early adopters, the ones who see things differently and want to experiment, try new things and are open to be surprised. Launched in 2020 and backed by VC FJLabs we’ve secured our first location in Madrid, on 2022. The building has 5.500 sqm and is located at the city center in Gran Via.
What you will do
- Receive invoices and processing them to pay our suppliers.
- Process of incoming invoices taking into account tax law requirements (digital processing of incoming invoices).
- Process bank entries and monitoring outgoing payments.
- Creation and control of automatic payment runs.
- Communication with suppliers.
- Process purchase and cost invoices and credit notes within the agreed timeframe, maintaining high service quality and efficiency.
- Reconcile suppliers statements.
- Handle incoming queries from vendors, business, auditors.
Who you are
A super motivated person focus on detail, organized, with high communication skills, familiarized in a work team environment.
The experience you bring
- At least 1 year experience working as Accounts Payable or Accounting position.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, ADE or similar.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excel advanced.
- Knowledge/Experience working with SAP 4/Hana will be a super plus.
What we offer
- All for one, one for all is part of our DNA, hence, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a company with a very big ambition at a very early stage.
- Join a company where people come first in a young and unbeatable work dynamic, environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Flexible compensation through Cobee.
- Medical insurance.
- Other benefits.