We’re WOW, a new innovative Phygital concept on a mission to create the retail of the future!
WOW aims to become the global go-to marketplace for early adopters to discover what’s new. In short, we’re a phygital platform that combines unique physical locations and an online marketplace (WOWconcept.com) and partners with Direct to Consumer brands and established brands to create unique retail experiences.
With a very customer centric approach, our goal is to constantly surprise our clients with outstanding customer experiences and carefully curated product selections, from established brands to up and coming designers. We’re here for the crazy ones, the early adopters, the ones who see things differently and want to experiment, try new things and are open to be surprised. Launched in 2020 and backed by VC FJLabs we’ve secured our first location in Madrid, on 2022. The building has 5.500 sqm and is located at the city center in Gran Via.
What you will do
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Utilize and adhere to branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products. - Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
Who you are
- Obsessed and passionate about creating the best experience possible for customers
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You’re detail-oriented with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others.
- Sophisticated sense of visual design/style.
- You’re something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of the forever-changing digital world, keeping abreast of the latest industry thinking and ideas, award-winning creative, trends and advancements.
- You have excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey complex concepts and other information in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- A person who does not accept ‘average’ or ‘ok’, and believes that only excellence is acceptable.
- A natural collaborator with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Action Oriented: proactive and able to move projects forward without continuous motivation or direction.
The experience you bring
- 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer / interaction designer or similar design-related role.
- Experience in a range of interfaces (mobile, desktop, external integrations, devices, natural language interaction).
- Expertise working creatively around constraints and navigating ambiguous projects.
- Proven track record delivering results in a collaborative team, working directly with developers and end-customers for implementation of designs.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Spanish. A third language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills for technical and business executives internally and externally.
What we offer
- All for one, one for all is part of our DNA, hence, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a company with a very big ambition at a very early stage.
- Join a company where people come first in a young and unbeatable work dynamic. environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Join a team of co-founders and investors with a successful company-building track record.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Cobee card.
- Health insurance.