About WOW concept:
We’re WOW, a new innovative retail concept on a mission to make retail exciting again!
WOW aims to become the global go-to marketplace for early adopters to discover what’s new. In short, we’re an omni channel platform that combines unique physical locations and an online marketplace (WOWShop.com) and partners with Direct to Consumer brands and established brands to create unique retail experiences.
With a very customer centric approach, our goal is to constantly surprise our clients with outstanding customer experiences and carefully curated product selections, from established brands to up and coming designers. We’re here for the crazy ones, the early adopters, the ones who see things differently and want to experiment, try new things and are open to be surprised.
Launched in 2020 and backed by VC FJLabs we’ve secured our first location in Madrid. The building has 5.500 sqm and is located at the city center in Gran Via, Spain’s first and Europe’s third most busy street in terms of footfall.
What You’ll do
- Support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability.
- Ensuring inbound & outbound shipments to/from the WH and between the WOW Store and the WH are accurate & damage-free.
- Maintain stock room standards.
- Contribute and improve warehouse standards & processes in cooperation with the Store and, Logistics & Operations teams.
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices.
- Maintain store replenishment.
- Executing of inventory counts to ensure the highest stock accuracy and compliance for external audits.
- Ability to use equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, to move inventory if needed.
- The role is full time, based in Madrid (Gran Vía) with travel to other warehousing facilities (Madrid outskirts).
Your profile and skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a warehouse role.
- High school diploma or similar level education.
- Deep knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Very good in self organization and working independently.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a plus (not mandatory).
All for one, one for all is part of our DNA, hence, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a company with a very big ambition at a very early stage.
- Join a company where people come first in a young and unbeatable work dynamic environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Join a team of co-founders and investors with a successful company-building track record.