We’re WOW, a new innovative retail concept on a mission to create the retail of the future!
WOW aims to become the global go-to marketplace for early adopters to discover what’s new. In short, we’re a phygital platform that combines unique physical locations and an online marketplace (WOWShop.com) and partners with Direct to Consumer brands and established brands to create unique retail experiences.
With a very customer centric approach, our goal is to constantly surprise our clients with outstanding customer experiences and carefully curated product selections, from established brands to up and coming designers. We’re here for the crazy ones, the early adopters, the ones who see things differently and want to experiment, try new things and are open to be surprised. Launched in 2020 and backed by VC FJLabs we’ve secured our first location in Madrid, on 2022. The building has 5.500 sqm and is located at the city center in Gran Via.
Role: Sales Associate - WOWER
We are currently recruiting the retail team for our first Flagship Store.
What do we call a WOWER? “You only have one chance to make a first impression” This is for us a WOWER.
This role is one of the most important in our project, since they will be not only part of our innovative and unique DNA, but the first contact with our customers.
We are not looking for a seller but someone that get along the way with our client, becoming their partner, with passion, enthusiastic and WOW.
The main responsibility of the WOWER is to ensure and provide excellent standards of customer service and meet the customer needs to achieve the company's KPI´s. How will we get it? Offering a commercial strategy based on quality service and providing a WOW customer experience thanks to our Visual Merchandising guidelines.
Client Management and orientation:
- Offer the client an exceptional experience, through a friendly, positive and “can do” attitude.
- Differentiate our services with high-quality attention, knowing their interest/needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Becoming the go-to-person since the first moment our client enters our WOW Store.
- In every interaction with the client, make sure that we share with them the values of the WOW culture.
- Provide a high standard sales process in a confident and professional manner.
- Getting all the products knowledge and range, to be able to give the client the best information and advice.
- Identify cross selling opportunities when possible, prioritizing the client needs.
- Gather customer feedback on products for internal objectives in order to improve our services.
- Play as a mate with the rest of the WOWERS, considering that your goals are the team goals.
- Be proactive when another WOWER needs your help and show a close and open attitude with him/her.
- Consider the WOWERS your new family!
- Work hard in achieving the best store appearance ensuring a good, clean and inspired look, so every client falls in love with WOW.
- Maintain proper visual merchandising according to the standards provided by the company.
- Make the store your home!
Who you are:
A WOWER should be a great team player to work with, this is a must!
A passionate person about retail & sales.
Outstanding communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with other teams at WOW.
Familiarized with different cultures and backgrounds.
Proactivity to make things happen and initiative to propose new ideas. Overachieving mindset.
Used to give feedback so the team and company can continue growing and improving.
Experience and skills you bring:
At least + than 2 years successful experience in retail companies focus.
Sales roles experience (if this has been in different countries, that would be awesome!).
English and Spanish is a must. Other languages will be a plus.
All for one, one for all is part of our DNA, hence, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a company with a very big ambition at a very early stage.
- Join a company where people come first in their youth.
- Unbeatable work dynamic environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Competitive fixed salary + commissions